Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The joys of boys who try to cook

Yesterday I took on an extra article when the boys in the dorm across the parking lot decided to attempt to deep fry Kit-Kat bars and Oreos. Flaming cabinets, massive clouds of smoke, two fire extinguishers and 11 emergency vehicles later, I had a brand new article to write :) Thankfully this particular article was massively entertaining. After spotting the smoke and flashing lights from my dorm room, I shoved a camera in my roommate's hands and dragged out into the night to help me cover the story. I may have run into our dorm room door somewhere in that process, but we'll not go into that :) There's nothing quite like interviewing a dorm of coughing guys who are torn between roaring with laughter and wanting to murder the culprit.

No comments:

Post a Comment