Saturday, November 17, 2012

Things that make me happy

-Having my family all in one place at one time
-The Band Perry's new song "Better Dig Two"
-Traveling
-Red wine
-The dollar book shelf in the library
-The movies She's The Man and Van Helsing
-Trucks and Jeeps
-Newspapers
-My jeans with holes and paint all over them
-Huge sweatshirts
-Listening to someone play the guitar
-My old teddy bear
-The moment of panic and laughter when I almost run into someone coming around the corner in the restaurant kitchen
-My XI family
-My snuggly cat
-Grande Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha with an extra shot
-Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean and Eric Church
-Road trips
-My calendar
-Summer
-My baby pillow pet penguin Scoobie
-Huge pink fluffy blankets
-Job interviews
-Backpacking
-Driving in the country
-Just Dance 3 with my family
-Walking into the restaurant at 10:45 every morning and seeing familiar faces
-My suitcase named Quinn who is currently in Barbados without me, along with my sister
-March Madness with KU
-Baking cookies
-Shirley Temple movies
-The Lord of the Rings
-Ballroom dancing
-Mint chocolate chip ice cream in a waffle cone
-The beach and the mountains
-Country boys and guys in the military
-Music people don't know about but should :Brothers by Dean Brody
-My candle that smells like strawberry shortcake that I've had for seven years
-Cindy Lou Who who was no more than two

No comments:

Post a Comment